Working in a team environment and being required to stand for a long period of time, Line Sorters for this company will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Sorting household waste and recyclable materials such as plastic, glass, paper and cardboard on a conveyor system and place in designated shutes/bins according to type;
- Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping;
- Comply with company safety policies;
- Report system problems to management immediately.
- The facility is an open warehouse, which can be very cold or very warm depending on the season
- $14.00/hour plus vacation pay;
- Monday to Friday 6:30am- 3:00pm day shift OR Monday to Friday 3:15pm-11:15pm
- Located in Bayers Lake
- Essential, steady work throughout the pandemic.
Positive, can-do attitude is essential in the team setting. You need to have great hand-eye coordination and have the ability to work in a fast paced working environment. You must provide your own CSA approved steel-toed boots, but all other PPE will be provided to you.