Workers are responsible for a variety of tasks related to the assembly of circuit boards and other electronic components which are installed into large industrial valves.
In this role, workers are utilized for more delicate labour which involves circuit board assembly and testing as well as electrical component assembly and installation. Additional duties are as follows:
- Fabrication and wiring of electrical and instrumentation panels.
- Warehouse clean up as required.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- $16.00 plus vacation per hour
- Prompt weekly pay
- Monday to Friday, day time hours
- CSA approved steel-toed boots
- Clear criminal record