Reporting directly to Resident Services Manager, you will perform daily on-site activities such as keeping the buildings clean at all times, and being the first point of contact for the residents during the Resident Services Manager’s absence from the office. Notable duties include but are not limited to;
- Maintain cleanliness of the buildings’ interior and exterior as needed;
- Carry out scheduled appointments (showings, contractor visits, etc);
- Prepare condition reports and conducting check-in and check-out inspections;
- Answering phone calls and emails needed
- Walk through the interior common areas and grounds of the buildings, minimum once in the day and once in the evening;
- Ensure fire wardens are in place in the event of a fire.
- Generous compensation package offered, split between paid accommodations and take home salary;
- Live-in onsite unit provided;
- Use a unique combination of Custodial and Customer Service skills;
- Live and work in a beautiful new build in the heart of the Annapolis Valley
You are a team player, with proven problem solving & collaboration skills. You are a results driven worker with high attention to detail. You also possess the following;
- Previous experience in cleaning or custodial role;
- High attention to detail and strong work ethic;
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and initiative;
- Proven ability to work independently, delivering exceptional results;
- Good written and oral communication skills, with an ability to collaborate with others effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to remain organized and manage time effectively.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply directly through Indeed by selecting the Apply Now or by contacting us at 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the maintenance industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!