We are currently seeking a Class 1/AZ driver to join our client’s team. This role will drive in Canada only, servicing national customers with terminal locations in St. John’s, NL and Cambridge, ON. Notable duties include, but are not limited to;
- Safely operate and perform routine pre & post trip inspections;
- Perform efficient pickups and deliveries;
- Complete all necessary shipping documents to ensure proper freight handling;
- Friendly, customer service-based Driver who takes pride in being on time, self sufficient, and can provide knowledgeable service to our customers;
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage to the vehicle;
- Maintain logs of working hours as stated by federal regulations.
- $1000 sign on bonus (paid out in 4 increments of $250) + competitive wages;
- Paid time off, company matched RRSP contributions and great benefits - (health, dental, vision + more);
- Average up to 10,000 miles per month;
- Dedicated equipment – new model fleet with minimal downtime, no slip seating;
- Performance and safety recognition and rewards + regular semi-annual pay increases;
- Weekly pay via direct deposit;
- Referral bonus program;
- Opportunity for advancement.
As the ideal candidate, you have experience with all types of pickups and delivery activities. You also have experience with load securement and tarping, with a commitment to performing all work in a safe manner. You also possess the following;
- Valid Class 1/AZ driver’s license with air brake endorsement;
- Ability to lift up to 75 – 100lbs, pushing/pulling up to 100lbs of force;
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while driving, ability to climb into a truck cab or trailer;
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply directly or by contacting us at 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the trucking & transport industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!