We are looking to bring a Sales Representative onto our client’s team. This role will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating residential and commercial installs, coordinating technicians, registering equipment for warranties, and ordering parts. It will also be responsible for following multiple jobs to the end, ensuring that they are done to completion and that payment is collected. Other notable duties include, but are not limited to;
- Using the company database to create invoices, entering & updating new customer information, and dispatching technicians;
- Responding to customer inquiries, booking appointments, collecting payment information, scheduling appointments, updating cancellations or emergency work.
- Salary offered between $40,000 - $45,000;
- 4 day work week option available;
- Generous commission structure;
- Health and dental benefits, RRSP plan, company phone;
- Product training.
As the ideal candidate, you have excellent organization and multitasking skills. You are an efficient worker who can think and work independently, make decisions and be assertive. You are self-motivated, with a strong desire to make the role your own.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply directly or by contacting us at 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the HVAC industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!