We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our client’s team. This role will participate in both on-site and in-office tasks. Notable duties include, but are not limited to;
- Hiring & managing sub-contractors, scheduling & monitoring their work;
- Getting quotes, budgeting, negotiating materials discounts, ordering materials, inspecting deliveries;
- Reviewing bills, helping with permits and inspections;
- Troubleshooting job-site issues.
- Salary offered between $70,000 - $90,000;
- Work on high-end, luxury builds;
- Grow your career with a well-respected local company in the Halifax Regional Municipality.
As the ideal candidate, you have experience in new construction and in project management. You are fully versed in Nova Scotia building codes, permit processes, and in managing teams. You are creative, detail-oriented, and highly organized with proven success in construction project management. You also possess the following;
- Networking & relationship building skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strategic & proactive approach;
- Able to work independently.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply directly or by contacting us at 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the construction industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!