We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our clients Truro team. This role will be responsible for greeting and assisting all inbound customers, fielding calls, walk-ins, and email communications. notable duties include, but are not limited to;
- Assess customers’ needs and match them to the appropriate parts/service solution;
- Guide customers around the yard to look at equipment;
- Following up with new & existing customers;
- Record and track sales activity using CRM.
- Base salary plus commission, great for driven employees who want to take control of their earnings;
- Work for a recognizable and well-respected company;
- Comprehensive training and onboarding program offered upon hire;
- A great chance to use both mechanical and sales skills;
- Health, dental, and pension benefits offered;
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm schedule.
As the ideal candidate, you are a results-driven team player with strong sales and interpersonal skills. Due to the comprehensive training offered, you don’t need to have direct experience with Truck and Trailer parts and service. You are a mechanically inclined individual with an openness and willingness to learn.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply here or by contacting us at 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the heavy equipment industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!