Our client is seeking an International Sales Representative to join their team in Goodwood, Nova Scotia. This role will have a specific focus on servicing and growing our clients India market. Notable duties include, but are not limited to;
- Assess existing customers in the India market, and ensure they are aware of all services & products being offered;
- Develop new customers in the India market;
- Create proposals and marketing presentations to both new and exciting clients;
- Book regular sales appointments, either virtually, conference calls, or in person (when in India);
- Implement strategic marketing strategies at targeted accounts;
- Report weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales success.
- Salary starting at $75,000;
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm schedule, great for work-life balance;
- Use sales & customer service skills to make a lasting impression with international clients.
As the ideal candidate, you have a degree in International Business, Business Administration, and/or Marketing. You are fluent in English, and also fluent in one of India’s native languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Urdu, Kannada, Odia, Malayalam, etc). You are able to occasionally travel to India, to meet with existing and prospective customers.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply by selecting the Apply Now or by contacting us at 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the scrap metal recycling industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!