We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our client’s team. The Inside Sales Coordinator will respond to client inquiries about products and services received by phone, fax, and email. These inquiries most often are about price, delivery dates, orders, and adjustments. Notable duties include, but are not limited to;
- Receive & coordinate orders from customers;
- Follow up on orders and relay information to the customers;
- Verify and enter information into an internal system, maintaining complete and accurate sales order entry;
- Work with different partners (internal and external) to ensure that all customer needs are met;
- Develop sales initiatives by researching and identifying potential opportunities by soliciting customers, maintaining good relationships, providing technical information and good communication.
- Salary offered at $50,000 plus commissions;
- Connect with customers all across North America;
- Work in a busy, engaging environment;
- Use sales skills to be a problem solver.
As the ideal candidate, you are a solutions-oriented worker with good time management, able to juggle multiple priorities at a time. You are team-spirited and open minded, with a methodical approach to plan, improve, and perform. You use your excellent relationship building skills to provide exceptional customer service. You also possess the following;
- Fluently bilingual, able to conduct business in both English and French;
- University or college degree (or relevant experience);
- Experience with customer service & inside sales;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply by selecting the Apply Now or by contacting us at 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the sustainable roofing industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!