Our client is currently looking to hire a Gas Technician to join their team. Notable responsibilities are;
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of safety for co-workers, customers, and the general public
- Ensure positive customer experiences are created
- Complete safe and effective inspections of downstream gas systems and appliances prior to customer turn on
- Understand and adhere to current CSA B149 codes
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours service
- Salary starting at $58,000 annually (negotiable based on experience);
- Join an organization that values customer satisfaction and overall safety;
- Build on your interpersonal skills through customer interaction.
As the successful candidate, you are a self-motivated individual with a track record of being safety conscious. You have the ability to work well in a computerized environment, and have strong communication & interpersonal skills. You also have;
- A recognized G1 or G2 Gas License recognized by the Government of New Brunswick (Department of Public Safety – Inspection Services);
- A valid driver's license that is in good standing;
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, maintenance and service of gas fired equipment;
- Experience with job estimating considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to join this team, we want to hear from you! Qualified applicants can apply by submitting an application here or calling 902-471-0166.
REFER TALENT. GET REWARDED.
Know someone already working with Integrated Staffing? Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus. It’s simple – if you’re employed with Integrated Staffing and you refer someone for work and help build our team, you can receive a $100 bonus payment. Certain rules and conditions apply, please connect with one of our Atlantic Canadian offices for more details.
If you have experience or interested in gaining experience in the natural gas industry, this may be exactly what you’re looking for!