Candidates must have:
Inter-Provincial Journeyman’s Electrical Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology; equivalences may be considered.
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Emergency First Aid
- Hazardous Area Equipment Training
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Alive
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015)
If hired for offshore division,
- CAPP Offshore medical
- Basic Survival Training (BST) including HUET and HUEBA
- Offshore Safety Regulatory Awareness
Preference will be given to qualified personnel local to Newfoundland and Labrador.