We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Coordinator to join our client’s team. The Inside Sales Coordinator will respond to client inquiries about products and services received by phone, fax, and email. These inquiries most often are about price, delivery dates, orders, and adjustments. Notable duties include, but are not limited to;
- Receive & coordinate orders from customers;
- Follow up on orders and relay information to the customers;
- Verify and enter information into an internal system, maintaining complete and accurate sales order entry;
- Work with different partners (internal and external) to ensure that all customer needs are met;
- Develop sales initiatives by researching and identifying potential opportunities by soliciting customers, maintaining good relationships, providing technical information and good communication.
- Salary offered at $50,000 plus commissions;
- Connect with customers all across North America;
- Work in a busy, engaging environment;
- Use sales skills to be a problem solver.
As the ideal candidate, you are a solutions-oriented worker with good time management, able to juggle multiple priorities at a time. You are team-spirited and open minded, with a methodical approach to plan, improve, and perform. You use your excellent relationship building skills to provide exceptional customer service. You also possess the following;
- Fluently bilingual, able to conduct business in both English and French;
- University or college degree (or relevant experience);
- Experience with customer service & inside sales;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.