We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to provide technical expertise & management to the multiple projects across the country. Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Support engagement activities with Indigenous groups, communities, and stakeholders
- Support typical project execution assignments;;
- Provide direct mentoring to staff;
- Conduct field assessments, as required;
- Construction permitting;
- Construction compliance monitoring;
- Reporting & Business Development.
- Salary starting at ~$90,000, based on skills and experience;
- Great company culture;
- Work in the exciting field of environmental studies.
As the ideal candidate, you are passionate about the environment and love to be outdoors. You also must love dogs, as there is usually at least 1 dog in the office on any given day. You also possess the following education, skills & credentials;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, or related field;
- 11+ years of environmental consulting experience, including prior experience in federal and provincial environmental assessments;
- 5+ years Project management experience, with proven project management skills;
- Proven expertise with Federal, Provincial and Territorial regulations and guidelines (Nova Scotia experience would be an asset);
- Demonstrated experience with construction monitoring of projects, or management thereof;
- Basic GIS capabilities;
- Experience with consultation and engagement;
- Valid driver's license.